I am pleased to be the Conservative candidate for Ashford Central in the KCC elections on 4 May 2017.
I have lived in Ashford for over 40 years so understand the area very well. By becoming a County Councillor as well as a Borough Councillor, I will ensure what you want to happen in Ashford Central is delivered.
I have been an Ashford Borough Councillor since 1999 and have helped support residents. I will listen to you and make sure that your views are properly represented on KCC before a decision is made.
Recent work includes
- the bus service to Bridgefield/Finberry,
- starting a local needs housing scheme facilitated by the Finberry developers and Church Commissioners, ensuring local residents concerns over J10A are heard,
- challenging the developments of warehouses in Sevington,
- arguing for a reduced noise surface on the M20 through Willesborough, and
- trying to get a signalised junction at Barrey Road.
My priorities will be:
- improving traffic flow around the Designer Village,
- crossings in Hythe Road, Torrington Road / Upper and Lower Denmark Road and Church Road / Bentley Road
- road widening on the Conningbrook bends
- low noise surface on the M20 through Willesborough, and
- a signalised junction in Sevington.
Specifically, I will ensure new developments in the Division including the A28 duelling are built so they do not disrupt your lives and deliver improvements to the environment. My priorities will be your priorities including anti-social behaviour, commuter and lorry parking.
Please contact me on either 07739 293502 or by email on email@example.com to let me know what you want me to make happen for you on KCC.